Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Track Win

So, I had to update the blog with a sweet photo of my win at the track:


Suck it, other people. That face is my "I won't be denied" face.

Also, I got 12th in the State Championship RR in part because I took the final turn of the race too quickly and jumped up into the lead at the bottom of the last climb. This was very unintentional, but I was delirious at that point, so I tried to gap people FTW. Unfortunately, I was not strong enough to make that happen, and thus faded and let mad ppl pass me. Needless to say I was pissed. Other than that, Alex, Andrew, and each did really well moving around the pack and marking wheels. Alex and I even got a little gap together for a few moments while we tried to chase down a flyer. Anyway, shit was fast.

No comments: